Call Us 800-270-8184 or After Hours Cell 818-355-4076
How To Find Corporate Lawyers
We Understand Business Law
Smarter Business Law
We are a corporate law firm for businesses, entrepreneurs and executives. We deliver results driven legal help and representation for businesses small or large. We attempt to modify our corporate law services to suit exactly each clients specific profile, timeframe and cost. We do this by attending closely, thinking imaginatively and, where needed, challenging conservative perception.
Business Lawyers for Your Important Times
As your business needs change, we are prepared, willing and able to assist you at every step of the way in your business for corporate law needs. We offer universal Angie corporate knowledge, with deep involvement in business contracts, intellectual property, information technology and corporate law department issues.
Reasons for corporate lawyer:
- Start a corporation, limited liability company or partnership?
- Buy or sell a business or franchise?
- Lease, buy or sell business real estate?
- Manufacture in America or distribute goods or products in America?
- Develop or acquire intellectual property, such as a trademark, trade secret, patent, copyright, domain name or database?
- License software i or engage an information technology consultant?
- Negotiate an shareholder, confidentiality, non-compete, employment, independent contractor, outsourcing or other important agreement?
- Implement a privacy, data security or other policy or program for your business?
- Deal with a business claim in America, lawsuit or governmental enforcement proceeding?
We have business and corporate lawyers with skills in formation of business entities, business and corporate mergers and acquisitions, litigation of business disputes, and general business legal consulting.
Tallahassee Corporate Lawyers – Orlando Corporate Lawyers – Dallas Corporate Lawyers – Fort Worth Corporate Lawyers – Honolulu Corporate Lawyers – Boise Corporate Lawyers – Bismarck Corporate Lawyers – Grafton Corporate Lawyers – Raleigh Corporate Lawyers – Durham Corporate Lawyers – Santa Fe Corporate Lawyers – Albuquerque Corporate Lawyers – Albany Corporate Lawyers – Phoenix Corporate Lawyers – Peoria Corporate Lawyers – Las Vegas Corporate Lawyers – Louisville Corporate Lawyers – Little Rock Corporate Lawyers – Los Angeles Corporate Lawyers – Miami Corporate Lawyers– Des Moines Corporate Lawyers – New Haven Corporate Lawyers – Indianapolis Corporate Lawyers – Detroit Corporate Lawyers – Joplin Corporate Lawyers – Biloxi Corporate Lawyers – Oklahoma City Corporate Lawyers – Portland Corporate Lawyers – Sioux Falls Corporate Lawyers – Nashville Corporate Lawyers – Memphis Corporate Lawyers – Houston Corporate Lawyers – Tacoma Corporate Lawyers– Minneapolis Corporate Lawyers – Provo Corporate Lawyers – Tulsa Corporate Lawyers – Annapolis Corporate Lawyers – Sacramento Corporate Lawyers – Denver Corporate Lawyers – Charlotte Corporate Lawyers – Boston Corporate Lawyers – Olympia Corporate Lawyers – Atlanta Corporate Lawyers – Santa Monica Corporate Lawyers – Malibu Corporate Lawyers – Tucson Corporate Lawyers –Scottsdale Corporate Lawyers – Beverly Hills Corporate Lawyers – Boca Raton Corporate Lawyers
Our Corporate Lawyer experience in business transactions allows the team to deliver clients services regarding:
- Business Entity Formation and Corporate Law Structuring
- Corporate Mergers and Business Acquisitions
- Business Succession Planning
- Corporate Governance
- Shareholder or Partner Disputes
- Business Contract Preparation and Analysis
- Corporate Asset Protection
Our Business Law Practice Areas
- Small Business – Serving entrepreneurs start and operate new businesses, from selection an entity form and business name to hiring employees and getting customers in America
- Business Contracts and Agreements – Negotiating or preparing standard business forms for your key corporate contracts and agreements
- Corporate and Finance – Establishing, funding and managing corporate Angie entities, such as corporations, limited liability companies and partnerships
- Corporate Dispute Resolution – Solving your business disputes, whether from negotiation, arbitration or litigation but with our business lawyers
- Executive and Employment – Hiring and managing employees, negotiating employment agreements and implementing executive compensation plans
- Law Department & Contract Management Services – Delivering companies and law departments help for selected, part-time, project, peak, overflow, temporary, specialized or similar needs, including the negotiation of all manner of corporate contracts
- Mergers and Acquisitions Lawyers – Negotiating business mergers and acquisitions, from the NDA and term sheet across the after closing adjustment